Thursday, December 31, 2009

new sofa

Since I moved to Florida in August 2006 I've had a second-hand sofa/loveseat set. White furniture is not a good match with three pets and though I've frequently unstuffed and washed the cushions in order to remove the "Sheba sheen", the arms of the couch were not washable. Therefore I bought a new couch as a self birthday/Christmas present. This is my first piece of brand-new furniture and I love it. It looks gray-ish in this photo, but is actually a dark forest green.
I'm keeping it covered with a sheet, which obscures it's beauty but hopefully will keep it clean. This, my last picture of Cassie, clearly shows her dedication to being my anti-helper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kristine Reed said...

nice sofa. i have to cover mine up too with a sheet because of drake. he likes to chew on and stash all of his bones on the couch.

12:25 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home