Wednesday, March 05, 2008

safety measures

Given the close call this past Sunday, I'm making some efforts to improve my and Sheba's safety during our daily walks. I found this cute little light-up charm for Sheba. It's motion activated and has an on/off switch for while we're at home (she doesn't wear her collar at home anyway, the jingling drives me crazy). I also bought her a new collar; it's a little more feminine and flattering than her old one, LOL. Granted this thing wouldn't have helped us on Sunday because it was in broad daylight, but still. Now I just need to find one of these things for ME.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How neat for Sheba! and yes, now you need to find one for yourself. Mom

6:25 AM EST  
Blogger Beawhiz said...

I'm so glad you're both okay! How scary! I would have thought that in the south, people would stop to make sure you're okay--I've been thinking about my southern hospitality lately. Did the driver who hit you not even stop? Crazy. I'm always wary of LA drivers, but I would have thought they'd be better elsewhere!

4:51 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home